210 N Aberdeen
Chicago, IL 60607
The Arthur Harris Building, originally from 1904, will be modified and rehabilitated as part of the overall development. Located in the Fulton-Randolph Market District, the contributing structure is poised to become retail space fronting N Aberdeen Street.
The mixed use development will be 9 floors; 10,700 square feet of retail space at the ground floor and 414 residential units in the structure above. The unit mix will consist of studios, one-, and 2-bedroom apartments.